First Sales Hire
We’re seeking a highly motivated and results-driven First Sales Hire to join our team. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth, securing new partnerships, and closing deals. You will be in charge of leading (by example) and eventually coaching the sales department that you will help build into achieving their quotas.Apply Now
Assists (https://www.assistedlivingmagazine.com) is a startup operating in a massive and rapidly growing market – the senior living industry, which is valued at $250B and only expanding. We are building the one stop shop for seniors.
We have identified product-market fit and are now focused on rapid growth and making sure we seize the opportunity in front of us. Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Assists helps seniors live better and longer by empowering them to make better decisions in every aspect of their life. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, using the latest technologies and data-driven approaches to help modernize the senior living industry.
We are an in-person company based in New York City. We have an all-star team behind us, including an ex-unicorn founder who has a proven track record of success in building one of the most successful startups in Silicon Valley. With their guidance and experience, combined with our recent seed round funding, we have the resources and the vision to change the game in this overlooked, yet massive industry.
Assists is building a world-class sales organization. We require very motivated and capable sales professionals. We prioritize drive and exceptional accomplishment in whatever you were previously pursuing. We have a very fun culture and we reward outstanding output very well.
- Close new business to consistently meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Understand our value proposition, be able to communicate it clearly while having an understanding of Assists’ vision in the industry
- Manage the full sales cycle: Talk to inbound customers, prospect new contacts at different senior living communities, match them appropriately, and complete the placement
- Manage existing pipeline and forecast effectively
- Exceed expectations by constantly by outperforming internal and external KPIs
- Be a trusted advisor to customers
- Work closely with the partnerships team to continuously add to our network of communities
- Provide feedback to the CEO, and product team.
- No full time work experience required
- Highly effective communication skills, with ability to build rapport, nurture relationships, and strong presentation skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, competitive, and fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Experience in Hubspot is a plus
- Tenacity, drive to learn, and self-motivated
- Willing to work in-person in New York office